The PSE Summer School offers research-oriented teaching by leading experts in their fields. It is aimed at professionals, researchers, and graduate students (Masters and PhD) notably in Economics, in Social Sciences and in Finance. Undergraduate students in Economics will be considered if their profile is exceptionally strong.
Conducted entirely in English, the 2019 Summer School offers several one-week programs from June 17 to June 28. Candidates are invited to submit their applications on a rolling basis here.
Please note that a 10% early bird discount (till March 10) and a 10% group discount are available.
10 Programmes, 2 weeks
From June 17 to June 21
- CLIMATE CHANGE – Impacts, adaptation and political constraints
- INDUSTRIAL ORGANISATION – Applied platform economics
- MACROECONOMICS Analysis and Policy
- MICROECONOMETRICS and Policy Evaluation
From June 24 to June 28
- BOUNDED RATIONALITY AND BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS – Advances in behavioral game theory and decision theory
- DEVELOPMENT – Inequality, social interactions and institutional dynamics
- EXPERIMENTAL ECONOMICS – Empirical tools and methods to investigate economic behavior
- HEALTH AND HAPPINESS – From Income and Inequality to Health and Happiness
- MIGRATION ECONOMICS – Development impacts of migration and challenges in global labor markets
- TRADE – Globalization, firms and trade policies