Eligibility and composition of the team:
1. A research team affiliated with a research organization in France,
2. A research team affiliated with one of the following Singaporean partners:
• Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR),
• National University of Singapore (NUS),
• Nanyang Technological University (NTU),
• Singapore Management University (SMU),
• Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD),
3. Optional : An industrial partner to form a tripartite collaboration.
1. Read the full set of criteria in the call for proposals
2. Read the FAQ or contact our dedicated email adress: email@example.com
3. Download the application template (Merlion Workshop – Merlion Project – Merlion Ph.D) and the guideline of good practices on intellectual property here
4. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Modification allowed until the closure date, make sure that your application strictly follow the call for proposal’s guidelines)
5. Results will be known in December 2018. The funding starts from the beginning of 2019.