4 thematic summer schools = 4 multi-site undergraduate schools for Master* students are jointly supported by the Communauté d’Universités et Établissements Lille Nord de France (ComUE LNF) and several of its members or partners with the ambition to internationalize the doctorate.
The International Academy is responsible for the administrative responsibility, the linguistic and cultural programme as well as the complete reception services (reception, transport, accommodation and daily catering):
- Sustainable Catalysis: from Fundamental Science to Industrial Practice (SusCat 2019) with the Université de Lille (laboratory UCCS)
- Impact of Food Processing on Human Health (Food & Health 2019) with the Institut Polytechnique UniLaSalle Beauvais & Université de Lille (Faculty of Medicine)
- Towards Intelligent and Sustainable Optimisation of Transport Systems (Transport 2019)* with the Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France (laboratory LAMIH & ENSIAME)
- Additive Manufacturing of Complex Shapes for Construction (3D Build 2019) with the École Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture et de Paysage de Lille (laboratory LACTH) and the Institut Mines-Télécom Lille Douai (Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering)
* The Transport 2019 Summer School is also open to advanced students in the Bachelor’s cycle in order to entry into the Master’s programme.
Application: For Chinese and Brazilian students, application form available on Campus France.
Other applicants must contact the Communauté d’Universités et Établissements Lille Nord de France directly.