- Agreement – TermsAll access of any area of http://www.institutfrancais.sg/ (“The Website”) is governed by the terms and conditions below (“Terms”). If you do not accept any of these Terms, exit immediately. Continue only if you accept these Terms.
- Access To Institut FrançaisThe accessibility and operation of The Website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of The Website.
- Relying On InformationWe provide The Website as a general information source only and we are not involved in giving professional advice here. The Website may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Before relying on The Website, you should do your own checks or obtain professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
- SecurityWhere appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through The Website. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through The Website.
Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that The Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
- HyperlinksWe are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site (not provided by us) linked to or from The Website. Access to any other Internet site is at your own risk. If you create a link or frame to The Website, you do so at your own risk.
We reserve the right to object or disable any link or frame to or from The Website.